How user information is collected
In the case a user places a request for publications, other information and materials or makes an inquiry, Denzai Corporation (hereinafter referred to as "the Company"), in a legal and fair way, may collect information which could identify individuals related to contact information such as name, address, phone number, company and organization name, fax number, etc.
How personal information is used
Users' personal information collected by us shall be used for the following purposes with careful attention not to damage the users' rights.
- When the Company will contact you by phone or by e-mail regarding the contents of your inquiry.
- In the event we will send by post an application or literature requested by the user.
Provision of personal information to third parties
The Company will not disclose personal information of each user which was collected by us to third parties. However, there are the following exceptions.
- In case being agreed by a user.
- Upon request by a user, the Company take any procedure such as services, etc, on behalf of the user.
- To the person in charge of sending the information and materials provided by the Company to the said user.
- In case being required by legal grounds.
- In case being required for the public good, improvement of public health, protection of human life or property, and it is extremely difficult to obtain the consent of each individual.
Disclosure, correction, suspension of use, disposal, etc. of personal information
In case the Company finds that the said person has the right to request disclosure, correction, suspension of use, disposal, etc. of his/her personal information, and if there is such requests by the said person, the Company will disclose, correct, add, suspend, and delate his/her personal information within a reasonable period of time.
Set forth on the 1st July, 2015
- 044-328-4320（All over Japan）
- 044-200-4331（From overseas）
- 044-328-4374（All over Japan）
- 044-366-1003（From overseas）